Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 5 months ago

What’s the worst place you’ve ever visited?

I had quite an unenjoyable holiday in Rimini a few years ago, lots of rude ignorant people. My friend hand a horrible holiday in Dubai that she cut short due to the people. What’s the worst place you’ve visited?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Atlantic City - apart from a few mega hotels we thought it was seedy seaside resort

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

My in-laws' house

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Baker, CA. It's like something out of a horror movie.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Scotland is always near the top of such lists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

All of them would be in America, I'm afraid. I'm American and I just don't care to point fingers.

• 5 months ago

Sounds like your expectations may be unrealistic. I know people who LOVE Dubai. A lot depends on how you approach the people. I've traveled to many areas of Italy and have loved it. The food is great, the countryside is beautiful, and the people have always been friendly.

• meg5 months agoReport

Anyway, good to know you enjoyed Italy... soo what was the worst place you’ve visited?

• Speed
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Bahamas. When we went away from the tourist areas, the resentment of the locals over the rich Americans (we are not rich, for the record) looking at their homes and businesses was tangible. I didn't feel safe, although nothing happened. All we were doing was walking around like we do anywhere we go, as well as at home.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.