Text message from bank (Santander) asking about a recent transaction...?

Basically, yesterday I went to buy wedding insurance online and it wouldn’t let me, it stated “the card has declined” so my partner redid it then paid for it on his card, within that time I had a text from Santander saying my card had been used on such and such website for a fee of £100 reply yes if these are your... show more Basically, yesterday I went to buy wedding insurance online and it wouldn’t let me, it stated “the card has declined” so my partner redid it then paid for it on his card, within that time I had a text from Santander saying my card had been used on such and such website for a fee of £100 reply yes if these are your transactions or no if you don’t recognise them, I didn’t respond as I was scared if I said yes they would charge my card (as well as my partner just paying out) so I left it and rang them they said it was fine and they just wanted to double check it wasn’t fraud but sinc then I’ve had 3 calls from a voice automated fraud Santander line asking me to confirm or decline the transaction so I’ve just stated yes as I didn’t want to type no and have my card blocked but now I’m worried the transaction will go through again... so I don’t know what to do if it does...