My Boss Seems to Be Upset with me Help 10pts?

I work at a convenient store in japan and I phoned and told my boss I would only be able to make it 2pm at earliest and not 1. Idk why he’s mad cus there’s not a set of the time I need to be there.! It was usually around 2 or 3 on the weekends, my shift. He said that I never told him that I had another job, why doesn’t he like it if I got another job if I was able to come later time?? Also I cannot come earlier than that cus the lady who bullies me is always there and that’s why I got another job on the shift times she’s there at convenient store. Nothing bad should happen? I’m worried.

• That's understandable. You think your Boss is Upset with you because of changing shifts, but if you are reasonable enough he will see it your way. If you really don't care to let him, than simply move around his unhappiness. You may do that, but providing him reason to be happy you work there.

Since most answerers on Yahoo are in the US, most probably do not know Japanese law regarding layoffs and firings. For example, in the US, you could get fired immediately for not showing up. As for speculation - if I was your boss, I would be upset also - he scheduled you at 1:00 and now he feels that your other job is intefering with your duties at his job. And it does not matter to him about your working relationship with the other lady unless you have actually told him that she bullies you.

Nobody on Yahoo knows or understands your boss. Why don't you ask him all these questions directly? You might get an answer ...