mona asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 5 months ago

what is the most trustworthy stock exchange/broker app in 2019? ps I live in the USA and I’m 53?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

fidelity probably is there are many more

• 5 months ago

In North America all major brokerage firms provide their clients with on-line services, they ALL provide access to research, trading platforms and operational services. .

There is no "Most" trustworthy firm, Customer need to select the site that is best for them. Traders have requirements in a site, while investors have other requirements.

Although most sites are geared to general securities options and commodities, however customers may have special needs for the types of products they trade, and the markets in which they trade. For example, I use Fidelity for investing. TDAmeritrade for equities and & options trading while mutual funds are done through Vanguard.

It seems that the most popular firms for on-line investing/trading all of which provide excellent platforms and services are; Scottrade; Chas.Schwab; TDAmeritrade; Fidelity; E-Trade, Edward Jones, Vanguard, and T.Rowe Price.

Source(s): 50+ years of experience
  • 5 months ago

I use my computer to invest & not apps. And for this I invest thru Vanguard, Fidelity, and/or TRowe Price. Please say you're not just now thinking about investing for retirement @ 53.

• 5 months ago

They are all trustworthy - you place an order and the broker processes it...not rocket science. If you mean trustworthy as in guaranteed to make a profit, there is no such thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Ther are no age related broker apps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.