is ebay going downhill?

someone said on youtube that it was and i worried because i use ebay a lot and don't want to think the site will fold or go downhill.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Its been around over 20 years, I doubt if its going anywhere. Kind of like craigslist, thats still a good free posting ad site, I do alot on there and its been around over 20 years.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Truthfully I think people need to create and operate their own marketplaces. They spend enough time & money on others to basically know what they are doing plus have customers that will follow them to their own marketplaces. They can even sell spaces on their own marketplace for money. Technology changed alot. People simply need to research & think ownership. For example guys i did a search & within seconds this site popped up https://motivatedjay.com/blog/f/the-path-to-create... discussing the path to create your own marketplace

So truthfully they are not needed if more people think with an ownership mindset

• 6 months ago

eBay is doing just fine. etsy on the other hand...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you believe someone that doesn't include any reputable evidence, what makes you think eBay will shut down? Of course, you'll believe in anything for all that matter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

no really! It's still good!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.