Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Jesus confirmed for those who believe that the world is sinful and corrupted and is a place of transition where believers are eager..?

to pass through safely protected by their faith without being soiled by its corruption and sin.

Question: Does not the present situation of mankind not confirm for atheists that Jesus did indeed speak the truth about the reality of life on earth.? Why do atheists not see this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best Answer

The salvation is seeing what is real instead of what we've manufactured. That takes new eyes, metanoia.

Matt 12.7

• If those old eyes make you happy, you'll continue with them, but they won't. That's why we all return to God.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

What atheists see is that there is not an atom of evidence that "jesus" ever existed.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Atheists keep Greed and Laziness first in their lives! They cannot feel anymore than each of their own LUST for only themself.

• 4 months ago

So what you are saying is that Jesus allegedly said that some people are bad.

My goodness. Wow NOBODY has EVER noticed that before or since. This is such a revelation, Jesus must be real. I mean until I read this I had my doubt, but now that I know the Jesus character allegedly said that some people are bad and all the doubts are removed, because this is just so perceptive, incredible, intuitive, and amazing.

I am now saved. Praise the Lord, God bless Jesus, kum ba yah, get me to the church on time, merry Christmas, amen.

(For the slow witted here I am being sarcastic).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

They can't see the wood for the trees.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.