Why do some vegan kids harass butchers?

I used to be so mean to butchers and shout abuse at them. I used to shout murderer when I was fourteen and be rude to my family because they ate meat and was mean to people on here. I’m sorry if I upset anyone who’s been coming to this section for the past five years. I’m 19 now and I want to be a contributor to this section

• Scooby
    Favorite Answer

Well done for growing up.

Well, you'd know because you did it! Dumbass !!!

Liar. You're just going to troll some more

Many of them are very militant and immature.

I hope your repentance lasts. Very few people on this forum are concerned one way or the other if you decide to go back to your vegetarian/vegan diet become an omnivore. It is your choice and there is no law to make you keep to one, you can change your diet several times a year if you klike. Just don't get militant whatever you choose. if I remember rightly. you will be 20yrs old later this month, what could be a better day to resolve to consign all immaturity, definitely and firmly to the past. If you continue to be sensible I will unblock you. Good luck and Happy 20th..