DVD Software Disc that came with my Samsung VM8000 Series Notebook laptop.?

I have inherited a Samsung VM8000 Series Laptop running Windows ME. In the instruction Booklet, I have the System Recovery CD and another system restore CD. The booket also states there should be a 'DVD System CD and the DVD System Manual. Both are unfortunately missing. Would anyone know the significance of... show more I have inherited a Samsung VM8000 Series Laptop running Windows ME. In the instruction Booklet, I have the System Recovery CD and another system restore CD. The booket also states there should be a 'DVD System CD and the DVD System Manual. Both are unfortunately missing. Would anyone know the significance of this disc. Is it just going to be a DVD burning programme? Or a particular dvd disc for this laptop running Windows ME? If anyone has any history of this laptops packages that it came with, I'd be most greatful. My only idea is it could be a old version of the DVD burning programme, 'Roxio' as this is on the system, but I could be wrong about this.

Thank you.