Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 7 months ago

Have you ever had to block someone or unfriendly them on Facebook because of an argument about politics?

No. If they started talking about politics there would be no argument. I would just block or unfriend them without batting an eyelash.

Not an argument because if I talk about politics with someone it’ll be in person and not online where things get out of control but if someone posts nonstop politics and is rude to people trying to have a friendly dialog about it then I would unfriend them

• SRΛSC

Nope. Hasn't happened.

• Daniel

I stay out of Politics when I see a Politic Post on Facebook I just Ignore it and keep Scrolling on through

😄 No.

But know of some who have.

• TB12

I never have but I have had several people on here block me and a few on Facebook unfriend me because they didn't agree with my political views.

No, because that mean i would have to care about politics in the first place.