Why did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accuse Pelosi of racism?

"When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood,” Ocasio-Cortez told The Washington Post. “But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because it's the "go to" for the Left when they can't think of anything intelligent to say.

• 5 months ago

Isn't that what libs always cry out when they have done stupid things?

• 5 months ago

hahaha They are finally letting their true colors out.. AOC is truly the RACIST ONE OF THE Two.

• 5 months ago

Because they both will do anything to start a fight, they both like to fight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Because AOC realizes she's toast, and desperate, desperate liberals playing the race card is not news

• Nick
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

AOC is a moron. I’m by no means a Pelosi fan but AOC has no clue what she’s talking about.

• 5 months ago

Because Pelosi doesn't have her back and she knows she's going to get primaried. 5 Democrats are running against her.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Cortez is brown, therefore deserves no respect.

Cuomo also deserves no respect because he is Italian and ugly like his brother, evil eyes, brutta facia, Andrew.

• 5 months ago

AOC is calling everyone RACIST because it is convenient since there is nothing in her head that is of any worth, that is her only calling card. Besides, AOC is Ask Open Can't say the actual words.

• 5 months ago

WHY? Because AOC is an arrogant, ignorant woman. FAR MORE Democrats support Pelosi than AOC. And AOC better catch on to that fact before her career has an effective politician is over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.