Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 6 months ago

Do you believe Aliens have visited this planet?

Either in the distant past or possibly even now

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I accept that at least some of the reports we get to hear about encounters and sightings have truth to them. It follows that the presence of alien observers now means that they likely also came in the past.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes definitely they're probably staring at us right now

• 6 months ago

There’s just too much evidence that this is happened. A lot of these documents are being declassified now. In this country a lot of Navy pilots had experiences with UFOs. The things that describe could not of been attributed to any kind of normal aircraft or meteorological phenomenon

• j153e
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

"Walking among Us" by Dr. David Jacobs is a fun/scary read, depending on how seriously you accept it.

"The Illuminati" by Jim Marrs, "The Soulless One" and "Galaxy Gate" are also related.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I think people forget that they, if they existed, would not visit us physically. They'd just observe from a distance. It's the same approach we would do.

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Microbial "alien" life, maybe...

• 👻
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Nope. Sometimes it freaks me out wondering if some other galaxy (full of aliens) have advanced enough to be able to travel to us, or something haha. If there's aliens out there, obviously we haven't met them yet.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes I do, a long time in the past - probably before the last ice age.

This is based on the fact that most religions do believe in sky gods that visited this planet in person, that there are very large pictures and drawings on the earth made by people that can only be seen from the air, that there is advanced knowledge in the building of the very old structures on the plane that were not in glacial regions, there are a lot of anomalies in artefacts found, and most cultures have carvings of their gods arriving in some form of vehicle.

Whatever technology was used was probably taken when they left, which probably explains the lack of most artefacts and why it was not distributed and copied, but the few pieces that did remain were not understood by the people, and were worshipped as religious relics.

If you look into the most ancient cultures and civilisations - there are more questions than answers.

• 6 months ago

Absolutely, they are totally crackers though, flying around with their lights on although they don't want to be seen, flattening wheat crops, cutting the udders off of cows, abducting people in the middle of the night and sticking their fingers in their bum. I'm amazed they got here at all really.

• 6 months ago

Yes I am one of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.