Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 7 months ago

i was watching a rust review and i was wondering how hard it would be to make a gun, if you were trapped on a deserted island starting with?

just a rock. lets say a modern assault rifle.

Update:

no i mean a deserted island so no modern stuff to help. meaning with just a rock you have to build all the stuff needed to make the gun. if that means using the rock to build something else to build something else etc surely it cant be easy.

Update 2:

let me rephrase the question a bit. you appear naked on earth before the time we built even one tool. spawning naked with just a rock you have to somehow build an assualt rifle.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • D g
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

really you would be lucky to make a MORTAR or a FLINT LOCK be realisitic

• Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I was going to say something till I saw the asshole answer....... There goes the neighborhood....

• 7 months ago

You simply can't get there from here. You could not even make a simple zip gun. Too much technical skill and equipment are needed.

• 7 months ago

impossible.

You would be lucky if you could make a flint knife, since that requires a deposit of flint, not commonly available.

No metals, no plastics, no wood, no flint, you could make nothing except a club, and that you could make only by hitting one rock with another.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

It would be pretty simple. The hard part would be when some idiot liberal shows up and wants to ban the gun you made.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.