I'm trying to go back to college...?

However, I can't really afford it. I make enough to support myself, and my parents make ~100k/year. As such, FAFSA says I don't need much in the way of loans. But the thing is, my parents won't help me pay for the rest of college. (I have my Associates of Science, they helped with that) Would it be... show more However, I can't really afford it. I make enough to support myself, and my parents make ~100k/year. As such, FAFSA says I don't need much in the way of loans. But the thing is, my parents won't help me pay for the rest of college. (I have my Associates of Science, they helped with that)
Would it be better to take classes entirely online, only go at night(after work), but full time, or go only part time? I currently have about 86 credit hours, but have no idea what to do with them.
I still have about a year and a half before FAFSA stops expecting my families assistance with tuition, and obviously I don't want to rack up the loans, I'd much rather be able to pay out of pocket/get scholarships, but I need advice. Please?
Update: I have my associates degree, plus one semester at Texas A&M. I ended up dropping out because after 90 credit hours, you apparently can't switch your major, and I was working full time, failing 2/4 classes the semester I dropped out (my second one there), was not in a major that I enjoyed, and that semester... show more I have my associates degree, plus one semester at Texas A&M. I ended up dropping out because after 90 credit hours, you apparently can't switch your major, and I was working full time, failing 2/4 classes the semester I dropped out (my second one there), was not in a major that I enjoyed, and that semester would have pushed me over 90 credit hours, making it so I couldn't change majors.
When I tried to switch majors before making the decision to drop out, I was told that I couldn't, but not why