I Need Help With My PC?

So my friend recently gave me his old ASUS tower so I can play games and stream, but before I took it home, he invited me to stay at his place for a 5 days to test it out. And it was working beyond perfect! But now I'm at home with the tower, and everytime I push the power button, for some reason, nothing pops... show more So my friend recently gave me his old ASUS tower so I can play games and stream, but before I took it home, he invited me to stay at his place for a 5 days to test it out. And it was working beyond perfect! But now I'm at home with the tower, and everytime I push the power button, for some reason, nothing pops up on any monitor or tv I use, both my keyboard and mouses LED lights keep flashing on and off, and the tower light around the power button is on. And I don't understand what the problem is..I've been working on switching monitors and unplugging the tower to see if it'll work for the past 2-3 hours..but it hasn't worked..if anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

P.S. I have more details that may help with understanding the problem at hand, I'm just to frustrated to type it out right now, let me know if you want to hear more.