jen asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

Privacy issues with 24 year old son?

The first thing is my son sees no issue with me seeing him nude and second recently is openly masturbating at home. He’s done it while I sat in the living room it’s like he wants me to watch I don’t know where to or who to turn in this situation.

• Foofa

That's a sign of something wrong and if you can get him a psych assessment that would be helpful. This is very important because one assumes he won't be living with you forever and this is the kind of behavior that gets someone sent to prison and makes one a registered sex offender for life.

This is impossible.

There are no living rooms under a bridge.

he needs therapy.

I doubt this, troll.

• kim

Get in his face. Get his dad in his face. Set boundaries or hes moving out. Frankly he is perverted if this continues and u need to call 911

you do what you want....... I would kick his a** out..... nudity it's self is not all that serious.. but what you describe... that is total disrespect to you... that kind do not change......

• Eva

He should be out living on his own. Give him 1 month to do so. Unless he has some sort of mental illness, his behavior is inexcusable.

rnaybe you should kick hirn out if hes going to be so disrespectful

• Bill

Tell him you don't want to see him masturbating.

Hes 24 he should have his own place

• jen5 months agoReport

He will but what if he does this until I address it