Does my teacher hate me?

I spoke to my teacher about my progress and he got mad that I was taking 6-7 college classes and said that “ I probably would have gotten this done if I wasn’t doing 1,000 things at a time, am I right?” He said it in a very angry tone. he thought that I was doing too many projects for all of my classes that week... show more I spoke to my teacher about my progress and he got mad that I was taking 6-7 college classes and said that “ I probably would have gotten this done if I wasn’t doing 1,000 things at a time, am I right?” He said it in a very angry tone. he thought that I was doing too many projects for all of my classes that week cause I had him as a teacher two days in a row & he saw me in school from 8am yesterday and knew that I was there until 10pm and then the next day was there at 8am and I was working nonstop before class and a student comes by and wanted to show me something..I possibly worked while talking to them and he was staring at me the whole time which was awk & came over to ask what I was doing & tried to tell me that my design looked good for that class but I guess he was annoyed that I was working on something else beforehand..why would a teacher be so angry at me?
3 answers 3