I was babysitting two weeks ago and the kids I babysit for loves descendants and asked to watch it.?

Last year we watched it non stopped but this year he was in school so I don't babysktyin the morning and haven't asked to babysit for a long time anyways ge asked to watch it on my phone so he watch the music videos of the kids singing in the car then the same day the young man passed away my sister,mother... show more Last year we watched it non stopped but this year he was in school so I don't babysktyin the morning and haven't asked to babysit for a long time anyways ge asked to watch it on my phone so he watch the music videos of the kids singing in the car then the same day the young man passed away my sister,mother and I were talking about him how he wasn't on bunked and what other movies he was in next day found out he died. Now it's not me but I felt weird is that normal? Don't judge don't like move alone