Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 7 months ago

HOW DO I REPORT A FAKE WEBSITE?

It is 123healthtoday.com and 123health4you.com

You can also report website fraud to the FTC by filling out an online complaint. Go to www.ftc.gov and then click on “I Would Like To…” at the top, right-hand side of the screen. Select “Submit a Consumer Complaint to the FTC.

https://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Fraud-Website

• Marvin

You can report it on scamadvisor or other sites of that type. Unfortunately, odds are the site owners are lurking as members. I reported over 1600 scam sites over ten years before the scam site owners figured out how to get anyone they want banned instantly, and all their posts removed. They simply reported me as a SPAMmer, and reported me as "soliciting minors for sex". The scammers will do that because it will get you banned instantly. They admins will take their word and ban you without question. In other words, just like bullies in a school, the bad guys will do or say anything to get you banned and your posts deleted. Accusing you of some really bad crime is the fastest way to get you to stop reporting them.

Overnight, some Nigerian, Russian, or Chinese, reported a ton of my posts. About 300 of my posts got removed overnight, and of course I was banned. The site owner proceeded to post fake positive reviews of his own site. That is why some scam sites that are less than a week old have A+ reviews on Scamadvisor, and even on Youtube.

• keerok

File a 418 error form at the Fake HTTP Protocol Police.

How can a website be fake? They may offer fake services or products, but the sites themselves are as real as, for example, Yahoo! Answers.

• Marvin

There are lots of fake banking sites that mimic known banks.