Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Does Pearl L work for Yahoo Answers?

Pearl always answers questions the second they’re posted. She’s on top of the billboard. I’m new to YA so I’m confused. Do certain people work here?? Her answers seem so simple and less professional though.

• .

No, but posting about other users IS a violation here. How fast or how many questions ANY user answers is their business. This isn't a chat site. If you don't care for a user's answers ignore them, block that user, or report posts that are violations of Terms of Service or Community Guidelines.

You can find the Terms of Service at the "Terms" link at the bottom right of the page. On the Terms page, you'll find the Community Guidelines at the "Guidelines" link on the left hand pane.

• Daniel

Nobody that Posts on here works for Yahoo Answers

And I see that your new while you may see Other Users talking about Users that is a Big No No on here thats a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines for Chat

I suggest you take a look at the Rule Book since your New

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

• Ben

Ni, she's just someone who likes to answer questions on this site.

No. She just likes answering questions. She is never rude. She is detailed. And her keyboard problem is private. Nobody knows anything about her. You can't say she is disabled. You can't say she has the downs. And can you people stop being rude about her?! Please at the end of the day she is a normal person. YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO ASK IT NOT IN ANYMOUS MODE! REPORTED

Nope. She's just another member who answers questions. At the present time, there aren't any live 'yahoo answers' support people so how would this person work for them?

No. She is disabled and has a lot of free time to be on here. I like her, She's always polite.

According to some YA users, she is a retired veteran.

Pay some respect

I don't even see her name on the top answerers list...

No one works at Y!A and answers questions. There are many that have several accounts. Anyone with more than ten percent correct answers is gaming the system. For what reason I cannot guess.

She answers the newest questions as soon as they are posted, that's fine

And she answers a lot and had been here for a long time, that's why she is high on the leaderboard

• Liar

No. If a person works for Yahoo, their user name will indicate that they do. Pearl just seems to enjoy spending her free time answering questions, like a lot of people here.