Ken asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Democrats, help me understand, why do you love aborting babies so much?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a lawyer representing Democrats, I inform you that such scandalous unproven allegations against my client will not be tolerated.

You are ordered to cease and desist immediately.

I am preparing a $75 billion class action lawsuit (The People vs Ken)against you for defamation, pain and suffering and persecution and disrespect, loss of reputation as well as general wickedness, skullduggery and bastardry against Democrats and a bunch of other people, including the French and the Jews.

Due to your thoughtless and insensitive actions I have decided this will be back-dated to the 18th century.

If your intention was to start a war with your lies you have fired the 1st shot, is your mother proud of you?

As a good will gesture I will accept a one time down-payment of $100 million deposited into my account by close of business Friday.

This will ensure for the moment that you will not be arrested and/or deported or worse, although there can be no guarantees.

As you may be aware these cases can drag on for many years so I suggest you clear your calendar for the next decade.

I trust you will find this arrangement acceptable and no further action need be taken against you for now.

Good day to you.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

People don't "love" making mistakes but they still have erasers on their pencils.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because I think it is hilarious the world is to crowded anyways

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

To keep society healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Safe to say that the world is becoming overpopulated

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You're kind of a creep , aren't you?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Seems a little hypocritical, huh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.