Self-discipline is pretending that you have a lack of freedom. T/F?

• tony
    Favorite Answer

Contrary to common belief, self-discipline does not mean being harsh toward yourself, or living a limited, restrictive lifestyle. Self discipline means self control, which is a sign of inner strength and control of yourself, your actions, and your reactions.

Self discipline gives you the power to stick to your decisions and follow them through, without changing your mind, and is therefore, one of the important requirements for achieving goals.

False. It's just will power

False. Self-discipline is forcing yourself to take care of responsibilities even when you really don’t want to. Or not speeding even though you really want to. Or going on a run even though you’d rather watch TV. Or not eating that slice of cake even though you really want to.

For me it is something to look forward too, example, I need to complete everything before my holiday

True.

You're training yourself to keep from overendulging.

Don’t listen to Kathy she’s a stupid troll that gives stupid answers and thumbs herself up every time. I think she’s a tranny.

It means you have more freedom as you don't care what others say. You discipline yourself. If others want to behave badly, let them it doesn't influence your behaviour. You stay true to yourself.

no, it’s controling your emotions and actions so you don’t harm others or yourself.

False, it’s motivation....

• Kathy

That is not true.