Self-discipline is pretending that you have a lack of freedom. T/F?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • tony
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Contrary to common belief, self-discipline does not mean being harsh toward yourself, or living a limited, restrictive lifestyle. Self discipline means self control, which is a sign of inner strength and control of yourself, your actions, and your reactions.

Self discipline gives you the power to stick to your decisions and follow them through, without changing your mind, and is therefore, one of the important requirements for achieving goals.

• 5 months ago

False. It's just will power

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

False. Self-discipline is forcing yourself to take care of responsibilities even when you really don’t want to. Or not speeding even though you really want to. Or going on a run even though you’d rather watch TV. Or not eating that slice of cake even though you really want to.

• 5 months ago

For me it is something to look forward too, example, I need to complete everything before my holiday

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

True.

You're training yourself to keep from overendulging.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Don’t listen to Kathy she’s a stupid troll that gives stupid answers and thumbs herself up every time. I think she’s a tranny.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It means you have more freedom as you don't care what others say. You discipline yourself. If others want to behave badly, let them it doesn't influence your behaviour. You stay true to yourself.

• 5 months ago

no, it’s controling your emotions and actions so you don’t harm others or yourself.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

False, it’s motivation....

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That is not true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.