Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 7 months ago

How can I better my control over the strike zone? I ve been doing drills over the past few weeks (5 to be exact) but I can t hit my mark.?

Edit - The drills i've been doing are drills I found on youtube courtesy of yougoprobaseball. I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but hitting my mark is proving to be exceptionally difficult.

until you take lessons, take a 3-4 weeks off pitching hard, try more exercising your muscles, most likely you are not getting the zone due to, muscle fatigue. also, your grip, release point are the main problem. maybe your eyeball is moving during your pitch. it is tough to say, but, if your eyeball is moving a bit, would throw off your timing.

ask sorneone to practice it with you