Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 5 months ago

Do most people who are bad test takers have learning disabilities?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My son has. Some learning disabilities. And he is excellent at taking tests. Usually does very well on them.

There are many different types of learning disabilities.

And many reasons why a student doesn’t do well on tests

• 4 months ago

i have adhd autism anxiety stress etc, and hate tests, but i do consider myself smart maybe not intelligent but i get by, just have a lot of problems making myself understood, with strangers i get tongue tied, forget what was being asked and have a hard time recognising when people are joking

• 5 months ago

In Project Inclusion, Rupantar provides training to government teachers to identify hidden disabilities of students. Children With Special Need(CWSN) are the main focus area for a teacher because every student has the Right to Education. These students need extra efforts of teachers to cope up with other students.

Source(s): <a href="http://rupantar.in/inclusion/">Rupantar | Project Inclusion is about the focus on Children with special need</a>
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

They don't necessarily have learning disabilities as much as they have a blatant lack of interest and refusal to learn. Sitting around in school and taking tests all day isn't for everyone. Creative minds are the most likely to have that label applied to them because they're the type of people who can't sit still. They'd rather be out creating and experiencing life first hand rather than sitting in a classroom learning about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Most just don’t know the material or aren’t as smart as they think. Even if you gave them extra time(not the disabled but the others) they still typically fail the test. With disabilities if you give them extra time or have them respond orally instead of on paper they typically pass.

• 5 months ago

'Most'? I doubt it. There are several possible reasons for being a bad test-taker, and having 'learning disabilities' is only one of them.

• 5 months ago

You'll find some of the only people with such amazing memories that they learn instantly are disabled in other ways.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.