Annoying landlord?

Rented a house off a older woman, Everything went great loved the house, but the landlord is a old and cries about everything. I m not allowed to have candles in the house. Not allowed to have more than 2 cars that are on my lease. Brand new cars. So I have to park one at my fathers. I cant park any commercial... show more Rented a house off a older woman, Everything went great loved the house, but the landlord is a old and cries about everything. I m not allowed to have candles in the house. Not allowed to have more than 2 cars that are on my lease. Brand new cars. So I have to park one at my fathers. I cant park any commercial equipment here my job so I have to pay for a storage spot. If the grass isnt always cut she will call or text me about it. I had a company plow my driveway and they messed up the ground, also there happen to be oil stain on the driveway from a verizon truck that s now my problem. I offered to have the driveway resealed my cost of everything and she said no. It has to be done periodically on a certain date. Cant do before. So I m out here with scuba brush everything I could order off amazon kinda got them up but not good enough. Were not allowed to do anything that involves holes in the walls. Examples like hanging pictures/frames,TV mounts also not allowed to installed a home security system being they drill for the home base and wires. Wasnt all0wed security cameras due to having to drill outside to mount and run wires. Its exhausting and I fell a tad behind on my Bill s water and electricso she calls me about them as soon as they are a mayor so late saying they ain t paid yet what s going on?. I hate living like this. I cant take it anymore I don t know what to do is it my fault? I could see if she was letting me live here for free? What can I do about this situation
21 answers 21