Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

Annoying landlord?

Rented a house off a older woman, Everything went great loved the house, but the landlord is a old and cries about everything. I m not allowed to have candles in the house. Not allowed to have more than 2 cars that are on my lease. Brand new cars. So I have to park one at my fathers. I cant park any commercial equipment here my job so I have to pay for a storage spot. If the grass isnt always cut she will call or text me about it. I had a company plow my driveway and they messed up the ground, also there happen to be oil stain on the driveway from a verizon truck that s now my problem. I offered to have the driveway resealed my cost of everything and she said no. It has to be done periodically on a certain date. Cant do before. So I m out here with scuba brush everything I could order off amazon kinda got them up but not good enough. Were not allowed to do anything that involves holes in the walls. Examples like hanging pictures/frames,TV mounts also not allowed to installed a home security system being they drill for the home base and wires. Wasnt all0wed security cameras due to having to drill outside to mount and run wires. Its exhausting and I fell a tad behind on my Bill s water and electricso she calls me about them as soon as they are a mayor so late saying they ain t paid yet what s going on?. I hate living like this. I cant take it anymore I don t know what to do is it my fault? I could see if she was letting me live here for free? What can I do about this situation

hahaha you are to uneducated to READ THE LEASE AGREEMENT BEFORE ENTERING INTO AN AGREEMENT..

1. READ THE LEASE

2. Understand the lease before signing it

3. READ the lease4. STOP CRYING

4. READ THE LEASE

5. Contact your LAWYER about getting out of it if the LAND LORD keeps VIOLATING THE TERMS.

6. READ YOUR LEASE AGREEMENT..

They're the owner. They make the rules.

Elvis, you're a level 1 troll who has asked one question... THIS question. It's rather obvious the "landlord" is your mother and you earn less than 10 dollars a year.

Grow up. Adults don't have problems like these.

• kim

Bug her enough she'll easily let u go, I suggest the grass, and light candles put them in window. Park big ugly vehicles in driveway. Tell her shes unreasonable and if she wants you'll move

As a former landlord, let me speak. There are several unknowns in your question. Are any of her complaints spelled out in the lease? Are you living in a place that has some form of a homeowners' association? If it is in the lease or covered by the homeowners' association, she has every right to complain. If you are behind on utility bills (gas, water, electricity, etc.), they automatically notify her and she is liable if you don't pay up, so she would have a right to grumble about that. Any changes to the property must be approved by the owner and become the part of the property - you cannot take it with you. Yes, she may be petty about some things, such as the oil leak in the driveway. Chances are, she isn't about to change. First, find another place to live, but don't commit to it. Next, speak with her and say that since she doesn't care for you as a tenant, you would like to be released from the lease with no penalties. If she agrees, go sign the paperwork on the new place and move in. If she does not agree, tough out the remainder of your lease before moving. Of course, make sure you have already lined up the next place and give her all the notice necessary plus a little to make sure you are clean.

she is the queen on controllers

if you where smart just move and let the next renters be in a living hell

hey have someone over and have sex with them and have moan alot

• ron h

read the lease. Dp what it says and move ASAP.

• John

That doesn't so bad as compared to this stalinized american apartment where I'm held hostage by both international conglomerates and the US government.

You whine about not being able to hang pictures while I have real problems as a political prisoner in a supposed country garnerd by a Constitution and bill of Rights.

I have to say it's people like you that allowed Hitler free reign to murder millions in Europe.

How ignorant can a person be?

And I quote "my landlady won't let me..."

Whaaaaàaaaaaaaa..whatt a baby

• Scott6 months agoReport

Wtf are you talking?

• PAMELA

Oh for god's sake, you are not a hostage,move!!!

Annoying TENANT.

More likely an annoying TROLL that isn't old enough to be a tenant.