Who should this get reported to?

Is it a) the local authority b) the Probation Officer So, every week I used to attend a session that worked with mainly adults with Aspergers or who are on the spectrum and they give some form of support. I have Aspergers and only went to proof “court” that I’m doing something in the community... however when I... show more Is it a) the local authority b) the Probation Officer

So, every week I used to attend a session that worked with mainly adults with Aspergers or who are on the spectrum and they give some form of support. I have Aspergers and only went to proof “court” that I’m doing something in the community... however when I got into some row between me and an employee they stopped me from attending their sessions saying that some people’s safety comes first and now I don’t know if I should tell Probation what happened or who?