Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Who should this get reported to?

Is it a) the local authority b) the Probation Officer

So, every week I used to attend a session that worked with mainly adults with Aspergers or who are on the spectrum and they give some form of support. I have Aspergers and only went to proof “court” that I’m doing something in the community... however when I got into some row between me and an employee they stopped me from attending their sessions saying that some people’s safety comes first and now I don’t know if I should tell Probation what happened or who?

2 Answers

  • Clive
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Who sent you there? Obviously they would be the most appropriate people to tell.

    • ...Show all comments
    • Connor6 months agoReport

      The reason why they still check my blood pressure is because they do this with anyone they see.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    i would talk to probation about it

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.