dark asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

Have I been a victim of romance scam ? I've been in an online and phone relationship with a girl says she's from USA but lives in Nigeria ?

She says she's mute and from USA and lived there until her father passed away and had no one to take care of her so moved where her aunt is doing missionary service in Nigeria. We met on facebook and she told me it's around 6-10 k needed to come back to United States and can only be done through a wire transfer of me taking the money and sending it to her in Nigeria.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No you have not

Nigerian women are all very honest

Source(s): Michelle Obama
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

This is the biggest bunch of bull I have heard yet. I cannot believe that anyone is so nave as to believe this.

• 6 months ago

Sound like a catfish. Surely you aware of the signs or even watched the show. Never send money to anyone who you don’t know in person. If you do then you are just stupid. Be wise!

• 6 months ago

Yes. It doesn't cost a U.S. citizen 6-10k to get from Nigeria to the U.S. And even if it did, wire transfer wouldn't be the only way to do it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Most probably, yes. One wonders how you're having phone conversations with a mute person.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

What comes out of the north end of a southbound horse??

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

How old are you to be so gullible. As soon as money is mentioned, you know it's a scam.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

SUCKER !!!!!!!!! .

Lv 7
    6 months ago

A scam by any other name is still a scam

• 6 months ago

lol wtf of course

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.