Is it weird for a couple to get married on an ex boyfriend's birthday?

Do you think there is any malintention in this? I am friends with the girl and work in the same building as her ex, but I hardly see or talk to him anymore. We were all friends at one point but ex went off on everyone so we keep our distance from him. That was a long story short. Anyways, ex tries to get friendly... show more Do you think there is any malintention in this? I am friends with the girl and work in the same building as her ex, but I hardly see or talk to him anymore. We were all friends at one point but ex went off on everyone so we keep our distance from him. That was a long story short.

Anyways, ex tries to get friendly with me to see if I will spill any details about my friend. Even though we all know he uses a fake facebook account to stalk all of us as he seems to know every detail already in all of our lives (he just likes to play stupid and ask what's new)

The wedding day was originally on a different day,, but due to circumstances they moved it on this particular day. The thing is, her wedding is now on the same day as her ex boyfriend's birthday. We all used to be friends for over 10 years, and I know it's his birthday because we always celebrated together.

They stayed friends for a few years after the breakup and we still celebrated each other's birthdays together and other things that friends do. But I know it's not my place to ask so I would never ask them why they are getting married on her exe's birthday, so that is why I brought the question here.

Do you think it's weird? Do you think she did this intentionally? I'm really happy that she's getting married, but it would defeat the purpose if either her or her fiance suggested the date out of malice or something like that.