11 days ago I was at the beach and received probably the most severe sunburn of my life.?

Update: The sunburn is still blistering and peeling, but the most concerning issue is that this week as it is peeling, it is leaving behind red, itchy and painful bumps that look similar to flee bites. Additionally, the skin around my ankles (the worst area) has become discolored slightly. Sometimes blueish and veiny... show more The sunburn is still blistering and peeling, but the most concerning issue is that this week as it is peeling, it is leaving behind red, itchy and painful bumps that look similar to flee bites. Additionally, the skin around my ankles (the worst area) has become discolored slightly. Sometimes blueish and veiny looking, or red and irritated looking. I wear boots to work, so maybe the boots are irritating the sunburned area to cause this?