How do I find out what I want to do with my life? (at 18 years old)?

I'm 18 and about to leave for college (my major is Nursing). I thought I had it all planned out, but now I'm not sure what I want to do. In addition to feeling lost/unsure, I feel like if I don't choose the right thing, I will feel like I missed out on something. When I was younger, I was never in any... show more I'm 18 and about to leave for college (my major is Nursing). I thought I had it all planned out, but now I'm not sure what I want to do. In addition to feeling lost/unsure, I feel like if I don't choose the right thing, I will feel like I missed out on something. When I was younger, I was never in any extracurricular activities. I played the flute in band class (5th grade-senior year) and I didn't really like it. I only did it because my mom wanted me to go to a certain school. Please give me any advice you can, and thank you in advance.