What do I do if I want to play baskeball but my parents are consider pulling mel??Read more?

I want to continue playing basketball, but my parents say I'm just not into it. Even when I think I have a good game "Your still not into it" or "You could've done better" or "You use nothing you do in practice" and even "You haven't gotten better". Every time I... show more I want to continue playing basketball, but my parents say I'm just not into it. Even when I think I have a good game "Your still not into it" or "You could've done better" or "You use nothing you do in practice" and even "You haven't gotten better". Every time I hear this I want to work harder, but I am pre-occupied in the summer due to a college summer school thing plus we get homework like regular school. It makes it very difficult to just get to practice. I just don't know how to get better before school starts.