what should my next step be with this ebay seller?

this ebay seller who ive ordered from before and got their products no problem....but this time when i ordered more of their sugar free chocolate, i never received it? they sent it by royal mail....so i emailed the seller and said what has happened? and that i was disappointed...and they apologized and said they would send me out some replacement chocolate....they said they sent the replacement parcel on the 5th of july....but once again the parcel never turned up, wasn't delivered to me?

so i messaged the seller back and told them i find this whole situation a little odd and didn't understand it because i got my first order of chocolate from them with any issues? so i suggested to them could they send me out another replacement but this time by royal mail tracking, so they can track the parcel to make sure it doesn't get lost?

ive yet to read the reply to that message i sent them...but i was wanting to know what do you think my next action should be? because i haven't received the parcel of chocolate i bought from them?

also to add, i dont want a refund, i want the chocolate i bought, so i want to get it from them somehow, as i paid for it and bought it.

Have it held at the post office and pick it up. Buy a video cam for your front door - to catch the thief who has been stealing your parcels.

I think eBay gives you up to 45 days to file a dispute , I give my eBay sellers 3 weeks if I don't receive my stuff then I file a claim for no item received.

You are really jumping the gun. It's only been 5 business days since they send the replacement package. Did it even get sent then or not until the following week?

Did you confirm that they had your correct mailing address?