Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 7 months ago

We need another cell phone but....?

We have 4 kids. My husband has a company phone so his isn’t a part of this. On our plan we have my phone plus 2 more. Since adding the 3rd phone the payment has jumped. We just need an extra one for phone calls and texting only. I’m clueless about all this stuff. What do I get as a just talk & text phone?

Look into Consumer Cellular. You can get JUST talk and text. You pretty much can build the plan you want. All members share data, but ONE person in charge can determine when to shut it off for any other. No contract - first month is free. We love them!

i would call the place where you got your other cell phones and ask thern about it

Get a basic Tracfone. Just pay for what you need.

I don't know where you live or how much you need to use your 3rd line, but there are companies that have a low rate for just text/talk. There's also very cheap rated companies too for prepaid cellphones.

get an iphone XR their cheap