What are some romantic things to do in or around Cooperstown, NY?

My husband and I are from New York and would like to spend our one year wedding anniversary in Cooperstown, NY. It's under a 2 hours drive so we will likely travel Friday night and return Saturday night. Looking for a lovely (preferably romantic!) restaurant to go to Friday night and then some ideas for... show more My husband and I are from New York and would like to spend our one year wedding anniversary in Cooperstown, NY. It's under a 2 hours drive so we will likely travel Friday night and return Saturday night. Looking for a lovely (preferably romantic!) restaurant to go to Friday night and then some ideas for Saturday. We are low-key people but I'd like to do something fun and romantic since we are celebrating. My husband loves wine so I'd like to go to a winery but need some other options as well. Not too familiar with the area but a couple we're friends with recommended we go. Our anniversary is August 17 so any outdoor suggestions would be nice, but I appreciate any and all! Thanks!