Lost my insurance coverage, have no income Have severe hand pain don’t know what to do Now, Any recommendations?

Turned 19 lost my chip coverage, i am currently unemployed have no income, i have severe pain in in hands which is why i have not gotten a job yet, i had Children’s medicaid was seeing doctors trying to help my hands and also started taking claravis(acne medicine) but just turned 19 and lost the plan, in the next... show more Turned 19 lost my chip coverage, i am currently unemployed have no income, i have severe pain in in hands which is why i have not gotten a job yet, i had Children’s medicaid was seeing doctors trying to help my hands and also started taking claravis(acne medicine) but just turned 19 and lost the plan, in the next few days i have a scheduled nerve test for my hand but I don’t know how thats gonna go now with no insurance, same with my meds. I live with my father we cant really afford private insurance in the first place if we could even buy it now.

What can i do, i just what my hands to stop hurting so i can then go work full time and move out, hand therapists that im now not really gonna be able to see say they need rest and have my hands in braces most the day, I feel really screwed are there any resources for us, we don’t qualify for any government programs anymore but work so slow for him actually taking from savings