Why do gay people think they can get away with committing crimes just because they're gay?

I'm talking about the morons that claim the gay card when arrested for having sex in public, having sex in front of children, indecent exposure, etc.during the pride events, These people seem to think they have a sense of entitlement to commit sex offenses.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe gay is a real thing... I believe transsexualism is a real thing... the human brain is more misunderstood than understood. However if they do the things you just stated people are going to trust them less and less until they find they don't have the right to live how they want anymore. Both by doing selfish horrific things like that AND claiming such cards will protect them from the law. That is if they do those things. I at least know how selfish gay people can be. Transsexuals can be extremely self centered though. Unfortunately its because of the constant feeling they can't trust anyone outside of their own brain. It's what leads many of them (not all) to misleading straight people into relationships and sex. Such a thing is a type of rape and can find people guilty if its proven. It's like psychotic female liars though who lie about being raped while actual rape victims exist. One liar casts shadow and doubt on all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Arseholes are arseholes no matter their sexuality.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Gosh, you'd think that if this were really happening in large numbers we'd have all heard about it.

• Tor6 months agoReport

Oh you mean you'd have heard about gays doing bad things in the liberal-slanted gay owned anti-trump mainstream media? As ******* if.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What the hell are you talking about. No gay people got away with doing any of that.

Perhaps you're confused about all the straight men pretending to be lesbians who keep getting away with raping and abusing women, but that's just same old same old nobody gives a **** about women slash male privilege.

• Tor6 months agoReport

It goes on on 4th street in Austin Texas all the time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Where are these things happening, I wonder, besides in your fertile imagination.

• no
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Because people find gay people to be feminine and childish, that's not really a killer type so

• Rob
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It's one of the perks of attending the weekly gay agenda meetings at the secret gay temples we have. We have infiltrated law enforcement already and we all have a gay card so we can go on forcing our gayness upon people without liability until eventually the entire world will be gay and the human race will die out HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Source(s): the voices inside your head
    • ...Show all comments
    • Rob
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

"gays are pedophiles"
      And how exactly did you read that into this obviously ironic post all the while missing the entire fúcking point you cretin.
      Where did I say that?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why do trumpkins think they can get away with crime because they are American? Or because they are “law abiding citizens” (mythical beings)

• Tor6 months agoReport

Because Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters get away with treason all the f u c k i n g time. XD. So go sit the f u c k down, troll.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

??? No one does this troll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.