Parents won't let me have a motorcycle!?

I'm going to make this a short story, money isn't the problrm, I have enough to pay for it. I said to my dad that I will take every precaution, buy all the gear and he can watch me train and help me etc... He still won't budge, he thinks they are all death machines and everyone who gets on one will die... show more I'm going to make this a short story, money isn't the problrm, I have enough to pay for it.

I said to my dad that I will take every precaution, buy all the gear and he can watch me train and help me etc...
He still won't budge, he thinks they are all death machines and everyone who gets on one will die according to him.
I've wanted a bike for as long as I can remember and I have ridden before in garden's on friends bikes, I've offered everything in terms of compromising and letting him be there for everthing etc. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE !!