Crystal sphere stuck in candle holder?

I have a 40mm amethyst crystal sphere that’s stuck in a rose quartz candle holder that’s a little wider. I put the sphere there to prevent it from rolling away while I was cleaning and now I can’t get it out and am not sure how to remove it without damaging either crystal. The sphere won’t even spin in place.

I had two of the same size casserole dishes that got stuck together and would not budge. I tried everything: hot water on the outside, cold on the inside; freezer; only cold water; only hot water; cold water outside and warm water inside. I went back and forth for THREE years and each time I gave up and put it back in the cabinet. Then one day I finally gave up after, for the last time, trying all different combinations of trying to separate the two casserole dishes. So, I opened the trash bin and dropped them inside the trash.....GUESS WHAT? THEY SEPARATED!!! Really, having them drop into the trash caused them to separate! Now, that was one happy trash picking day!!

So, with my experience, I found that vibration works best. Put a folded towel on the countertop. Turn the candle holder over and tap it lightly in quick succession to cause a vibration where the object inside will loosen and fall out.

I have a ton of glass votives and they are all soot filled with wax, ranging from 1/4, I have some candle holders in my freezer at the moment.

• drip

Try freezing it, you only need to put it in the freezer 15 minutes

If that does help, try the opposite.

Let it go down to room temperature, then run some hot water on it for a few minutes

You don’t need the glass to be cold or hot for a long time. It doesn’t have to be in the freezer over night or in hot water for long

run hot tap water on the outside to cause the outside to expand that micro amount otherwise try the freezer and then overnight and then see if it comes out. If not, hammer tech.

• B

pour hot water into it, this will loosen it up and free it.

Dip it in warm water, it might be stuck to wax residue.

• CB

put the candle holder in a pot of hot water right up to the top - wait 5-10 minutes remove and dump the ball out.

• .

Try heating or chilling them, then try again

• John M

Give it a squirt of cooking oil, wait a few minutes, and turn it over.