Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 6 months ago

Is it possible to change or remove a negative feedback you left for a seller on eBay?

I left a seller a negative feedback, which is more than 90 days old.

I was actually blocked from buying from another paranoid seller, because they saw that one negative feedback. How rediculous is that?

So I just want to know if there is a way I can either change it to a positive one, or permanently remove it?

• This is why I don't use Ebay.. Some people don't know how to take negative feed back, they take it too personally and they don't use it to improve on their business. If there's some thing wrong some one is going to complain. I don't think there's a way to remove it. You can try apologizing to the seller, but that's not going to make you feel better about the items you received from them.

Pretty sure you are stuck with it.

If the review was pretty scathing, most people would be concerned about getting ripped off.

• abdul

Ebay states when you are leaving the feed back that you won't be able to change it or remove it. They always try to talk you out of leaving negative, or even neutral feedback before you do it. I think you may be stuck with it.