I feel stuck in life already at such a young age?

This might come off as "rant-y", but I just need some advice because I truly feel like I'm wasting my youth and don't know how to realistically move forward in life. I graduated high school in 2017 and I just turned 21 not long ago. I have a little less than a year of college credits done (I did... show more This might come off as "rant-y", but I just need some advice because I truly feel like I'm wasting my youth and don't know how to realistically move forward in life.

I graduated high school in 2017 and I just turned 21 not long ago. I have a little less than a year of college credits done (I did a full year, but some of the credits got messed up). College was really good most of spring semester, but I had to leave because it was just too expensive for my family and there was extremely little financial aid.

I planned to transfer to a state university and commute from home for Fall 2019 but my other college won't release my transcripts until I pay 30k (out of pocket, since that's what my already heavy student loans didn't cover). Unsurprisingly I don't have 30k and neither does my mom. I'm not even allowed to "start over" without any credits because it's a law to have an official transcript from every college I've attended. Most of my graduating class are at least halfway done already and I'm still a freshman "on paper".

I like my job a lot, but the money isn't great and there isn't a promotion available for me right now for full time. Transferring stores also isn't an option for me either because I can't drive and no one will teach me. I even did lessons from both a driving school and just a licensed adult but both were useless and flaked on me. The instructors were even rude to me when I already felt horrible about not having a license.

I have no friends either. :(
Update: Thanks for your answer! I'm definitely NOT an adult though! D; Just somewhere in the transitional and awkward phase. I like the company I work in a lot, it's not that I'm looking for other employment. I'd need to transfer to get a higher position though, and eventually I'd like to go into... show more Thanks for your answer! I'm definitely NOT an adult though! D; Just somewhere in the transitional and awkward phase.

I like the company I work in a lot, it's not that I'm looking for other employment. I'd need to transfer to get a higher position though, and eventually I'd like to go into corporate which I'd most likely need a business/marketing degree for. Also going to college is probably better for my mental health I've noticed
Update 2: I literally said I was asking for advice on how to better my life with my current situation... but that's "whining" I guess!

The school I attended was 65k a year; it's one of the best colleges in the country for my major at the time and was very competitive to get into.