Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 11 months ago

Should I quit my server job?

I am a server at a Pizza 🍕 place.The problem is that they are hiring more people, and I am not getting enough hours.This week I only have 4 hours.I have been there for 3 weeks.When I ask for more hours they are like they are training more people so those hours will have to go them.Im like what?Also the place is not busy at all.I only made $29.50 in tips in only four hours on a Saturday(not good and yikes)I want to start looking for another job because they are hiring more people but not enough people coming in to do that especially people want more hours.should I wait until next month to see if I get more hours or quit now.i am good at serving and move at a great pace in there.i always get compliments and a lot of people like me.also someone got fired /quitting in 2 weeks and still not on schedule.They gave all hours to this new employee which I like but she should just do lunch and I do dinner.what should I do?

Grow up. Get a grip. If you need more hours or to make more money, then start applying for other jobs. When you get one, you can quit the one you have.

Quit. If you want more bourse you can do that same job somewhere else.

• DEBS

If you aren't getting the hours you want/need, then you tell them you need guaranteed hours. If they can't do that, then go get another job. It doesn't matter how much you like it if you don't get what you want out of it.

• Edwena

See if you can be a cook and learn the business.

They are training more people because they know that some of them will either not make the grade or walk. You have only been there three weeks, stick with it, keep learning, listening and give it another six weeks, see what happens.

thats up to you but i wouldnt blarne you if you did quit

• marty

I would find a better job but not quit that one until I do.

Jesus, I am for ANYTHING that would get you to QUIT POSTING YOUR BS HERE.

You are too immature for ANY Job.