What's going on with my daughter ? should i take her to the hospital or call her doctor?

last night my daughter was complaining about a headache and went to bed early . this morning she woke up feeling worse and she's very out of if , her eyes are dilated and she's been throwing up. some background on my daughter 2 years ago she got a brain injury from a accident and has been getting rehab... show more last night my daughter was complaining about a headache and went to bed early . this morning she woke up feeling worse and she's very out of if , her eyes are dilated and she's been throwing up. some background on my daughter 2 years ago she got a brain injury from a accident and has been getting rehab hopefully one day shell be able to go to back school and everyday life is our goal. she is 17 , could this be something with her brain that i need to contact her doctor or take her to the hospital to make sure right away were not missing something ?