Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation Β· 6 months ago

Dream premonitions and sharing the same dreams with another?

Last night my boyfriend had a dream that I was pregnant. I was dumbfounded as I had the same dream last night. I know this could be caused my multiple things however we have shared the same dreams on the same nights before. Before we had both had a dream where he was captaining a large boat and it had began to fill up with water. Just wondering if anyone has any insight into these dreams and also any insight into people sharing dreams at the same time.

• mokrie
    Favorite Answer

I had a shared dream only once with another person. Yes it can happen. Why, I have no clue. The only thing I can think of is our brains are like radio stations and are on different frequencies. Sometime 2 people are on the same frequency. As for the dreams they don't mean that much as they are a mash up of tv shows, things we heard, read or did and things we worry about or think about. Mix that with our insecurities and worries and you end up on a sinking boat when you supposed to be in charge.

Dreams are manifestation of inner desires , surrounding events and past or present experiences which a person face or ignore . Past memorizes also creep in mind as dream while sleeping . Explore the meanings of ur dream in the context of ur state of mind before sleep

• When people share a lot of time and life together they are bond to dream of the same things. Entering people's dream through some kind of extra-dimension gateway is often laughed off as woo-hoo pseudoscience.

I think it could mean something new is happening in your life but it will require sacrifice and hard work and no short cuts will be granted - if you are responsible and don't take the easy way out - you will receive something that is beneficial at every conceivable level of your life - it doesn't guarantee a physical pregnancy - it could be a career or personality or religious change or a relocation.

rnaybe god's trying to tell you you're going to have a baby