What is the most stupidest commercial you ever seen?

The one I think is the most stupid is the auto insurance commercial where a guy chooses to catch a ride to work because he don't have auto insurance and a mother walking their sick child to the doctor because she don't have Auto insurance but both her and the guy own their own cars.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

The one that described a Mars Bar as "cool and refreshing".

• Tara
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The one where they whole family hollers "cheeeeeeze" .

• 5 months ago

The old roto rootter drain cleaners. This is the only one that aired nation wide, that I can think of. That every body would know.

Call roto rooter, that's the name

Away go troubles down the drain.

Also some car dealers add blast out the audio and repeat over and over their name and address

• 5 months ago

This is technically a survey...moving accordingly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Theres one on at the present in the UK, with a donkey on a ladies shoulders yelling about noodles. its very annoying!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Speaking of stupid you're hardly one to criticize.

English lesson - properly written your question should be ''What is the most stupid commercial you ever saw?''

Furthermore, both times you used ''don't'' you should have said ''doesn't'' instead and it should be ''she and the guy'' not ''her and the guy''.

You'll be more successful in life if you learn proper English. You're probably far from being stupid, but many people will think you are. Fact.

• I don't speak English if you haven't noticed that, I'm from Israel dick head but I do know that English.

• bo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

the ones for sonic, next the one with flo

• abdul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The current pepto bismol commercial where they are doing an absolutely stupid song and dance about upset stomach and diarrhea etc etc.

• 5 months ago

Liberty Insurance has a terrible series of commercials. If I ever switch insurers, they will not be my new company

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why would you be stupid enough to drive a car if you don’t have insurance? What is stupid is that you think they should be driving without being insured because they have a car.

• Casey Y
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The sick kid wasn't about to die...if that was the case...they'd be walking to the hospital.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.