I'm 20 and worried sick I have breast cancer?? Please read and help me ASAP?

I feel my breasts a lot..And I've had a lot of weird lumps before..I have had very large hard ones that won't move at all..etc..They've all gone away...There is a new one though. It isn't near my period at all and I've been over it for a bit..so this isn't hormonal. It's in my left... show more I feel my breasts a lot..And I've had a lot of weird lumps before..I have had very large hard ones that won't move at all..etc..They've all gone away...There is a new one though. It isn't near my period at all and I've been over it for a bit..so this isn't hormonal. It's in my left breast. It hasn't been there long. I noticed it a week ago. It the size of a 25 cent,it's very hard and very easily to feel..it is pretty firm in place but kinda moves a very very tiny bit..but not much at all..it's in place. It is also PAINFUL to touch. I've never had a breast lump be painful before. It is just hurting on this hard mass. I'm terrified it's breast cancer. Why does it hurt? It isn't showing signs of going away either..it just suddenly seemed to come up. I noticed it there because it hurt to lay on my chest. 😭