Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

I'm 20 and worried sick I have breast cancer?? Please read and help me ASAP?

I feel my breasts a lot..And I've had a lot of weird lumps before..I have had very large hard ones that won't move at all..etc..They've all gone away...There is a new one though. It isn't near my period at all and I've been over it for a bit..so this isn't hormonal. It's in my left breast. It hasn't been there long. I noticed it a week ago. It the size of a 25 cent,it's very hard and very easily to feel..it is pretty firm in place but kinda moves a very very tiny bit..but not much at all..it's in place. It is also PAINFUL to touch. I've never had a breast lump be painful before. It is just hurting on this hard mass. I'm terrified it's breast cancer. Why does it hurt? It isn't showing signs of going away either..it just suddenly seemed to come up. I noticed it there because it hurt to lay on my chest. 😭

• Pippin
    Favorite Answer

Breast cancer is vanishingly rare in women your age.

And cancer lumps are almost never painful.

A painful mass sounds like a cyst.

See your doctor if you are concerned, but whatever it is, it's NOT cancer.

• k w

did you take more minerals, iodine for adrenals, metabolism, breasts, ovaries, cycle and much more. [ westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/MainBrochure.pdf ] [ health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm ]

Painful breast lumps, particularly at your age, are generally cysts.

See a doctor to arange an ultrasound and possibly a needle biopsy.

• kelvin

i highly doubt you have breast cancer but if it bothers you see the doctor

• LAN

No Sophie. You are still a hypochondriac attention whore that constantly posts the same pity me nonsense over and over. The fact that you can't stop yourself from using emojis always gives you away.

FACT IS.... whether or not you have cancer is NOT dependent upon how you much you worry about it. Do yourself a BIG favor and find out for sure. And find out what lumps and bumps are perfectly fine. The sooner you deal with this - whether it turns out to be cancer or not - the better. I hope everything turns out OK.

LAN has the best answer, even though it will be someone else.

The emoji.

THE EMOJI.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

🤭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ask a family doctor.