Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 5 months ago

Why the rivalry between Mercedes and BMW drivers?

I never understood it, they're both good cars. Of course one may outperform another in a certain aspect, but overall they're both amazing cars.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

theres competition every where..

• 5 months ago

Because beamer drivers want to have mercs, but cant afford them. And merc drivers are generally snobs that get the car for status purposes.

• 5 months ago

There isn't one. BMW drivers are younger entitled jeks. Mercedes driver are older entitled jerks.

• 5 months ago

Because it’s something to do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

One thing Great about the US, at least, is our freedom of choice. Not stuck to one car like the old Soviet Union. Diversity gives is strength. Sheep are weak without rams.

There is a Greater rivalry between bikers and Metric riders. Yet, I saw a Yamaha, a Triumph at the Angel's clubhouse last night., No one cares so long as You have fun.

I drive American and one Toyota. DILLIGAF?

• Ron
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think you're full of ****. Rivalry? LOL. Amazing? By amazing you mean over engineered

• paul
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

why do trolls ask questions

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Both are great cars, it's usually people who can't afford them that are insulting about them and their drivers.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Of course they're a status car...M4s etc turn heads. Stick to a second hand Ford Ka....save money and be the richest corpse in the cemetery....is that the status you want?
      Enjoy your money when you are still alive...or someone else will enjoy it for you when you've gone...that's my motto!

• marty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I've never heard of any rivalry, that sounds kind of childish. However I bought a new BMW for my wife a few years back and it was garbage. We got rid of it within 6 months and she got a Ford fusion, much better than a BMW with less cost. She loves her ford.

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Garbage?.....don't be ridiculous....What Car magazine begs to differ.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

there's a rivalry there. go back and read the history of the two companies. you'd be surprised what you can learn when you READ.

• Magmalad
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Jesus man, he just asked a question. That's what YA is about. No need to be a toxic sh*t about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.