What should she do? My friend paid the landlords property tax.?

I have a question. So, my friend moved out here two years ago and she renting a 3 bedroom house in east Stroudsburg, PA. The landlord has been delinquent with the property taxes. She said this wasn’t the first time this happened. Even got a letter in her mailbox of someone offering to buy the house. So, this time... show more I have a question. So, my friend moved out here two years ago and she renting a 3 bedroom house in east Stroudsburg, PA. The landlord has been delinquent with the property taxes. She said this wasn’t the first time this happened. Even got a letter in her mailbox of someone offering to buy the house. So, this time around, she freaked out and paid the property tax. Yeah, 😱she has four kids and got worried the landlord was going to lose the house and she would have to move. My question is what should she do? Does she have to continue paying rent? I thought no but I’m not familiar with real estate in these matters. Anyone know what she can do because I don’t know what to tell her.