I just realised the tail lights on my rental car aren't working, what should I do?

I'm at the grocery store and someone just came over and told me after I parked that my tail lights aren't working, I got this car as a rental while mine is being repaired after a crash and the place isn't open on Sunday for some reason!!! Am I legally allowed to drive this car with no tail lights? The... show more I'm at the grocery store and someone just came over and told me after I parked that my tail lights aren't working, I got this car as a rental while mine is being repaired after a crash and the place isn't open on Sunday for some reason!!! Am I legally allowed to drive this car with no tail lights? The brake lights are working fine just no tail lights.. I'm going to have to miss work Monday morning to take the car back but now I'm worried of getting in an accident or having the rental company somehow blame ME for the tail lights being out what do I do here I'm so annoyed this has been the week form hell!!!!!