Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 7 months ago

How can this girl go from a 4/5 to 7/8? Most people rate her below average and average, sometimes a 6. She wants to improve her looks, would?

Losing weight, getting a great body make her jump up the rating scale?

Favorite Answer

She is already very pretty. But I suppose she could put on more make up and I think she would look great with straitened hair.

you are already beautiful! Why do you keep doing this to yourself? and putting yourself on here to be criticized by so many cruel and hurtful people that dont know you as a person? You cant please everyone in life...there are some that will think you are a 10 and others that will think you are a 5 and the list goes on.

If you want to change your look you can try different clothes and hair...but I really dont see anything at all wrong with the way you look though. I think you are already a 10!

Short, stumpy, football field forehead, receding hairline, overall dwarf face and body...I'd say walk behind J. Lo. at all times.

Confidence is appealing, spamming and intentionally breaking the rules here is not.

By stoping with the spam and getting some professional mental health care.

TOS violation and spam reported.

Stop it, sofia.

Bye Bye yet again

In most of your photos you look very sad, but I also see that you have a beautiful smile. Life can be rough sometimes, but don't deprive yourself or those around you of that lovely smile! That will make you seem more approachable. Force yourself to talk to people around you, asking them questions and commenting on their answers. People like to be with others who are fun. Suggestions: Part your hair on the side, or wear bangs.Here's an easy way to "try on" bangs: pull your hair back into a high ponytail, then lay the ends of the ponytail across your forehead. Other things to try out-- wear bright colors to perk up your look. I also think that earrings, especially ones that move, would look good on you.

She’s already hot. She justs needs to smile!

I have seen you ask about your looks on here multiple times and most people say you’re attractive. The only ones that don’t are the trolls and people who get annoyed by the spamming

If she would leave the scowl off her face, she would start in the right direction.

• 7 months agoReport

Lucy you’re honestly pathetic 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️