Is Lil Yachty and other rappers like him secretly gay?

Those rappers who constantly make songs about "I love da pu.ssy and dem tittys", makes me think one of two things; they're lazy and or talentless hacks, or they're in the closet and are still trying to convince themselves they're straight. Kinda like Alpa Chino in the Tropic Thunder film.

No he’s just trash.

That's how Hollywood works not only do they do gay crap but they worship the devil to push agenendas

• blank

It is just the style of Rap nowadays.

They are making music for their audience. Who their audience is I don't know for certain but I can imagine.

Yeah, I like that kind of stupid rumor. Let's keep passing it along. Rap music sucks anyway. And its really politically incorrect to gay bash. So let's DO IT!

• Philip7 months agoReport

Talking about gay bashing, these rappers also constantly use the F bomb. And if the majority of rap fans (the Black community mainly) discovered that Lil Yachty or Lil Wayne were gay, they'd accept it with open arms?

yeah...........................................................................