Should I release the fledgling back on the ground where I found it after keeping it overnight?

We made a mistake. There was a lightning storm yesterday and the fledgling bird was blown around to our camper. We rescued it as have it some food. It ate willingly. However we read the site on a different species of bird, and got the information wrong. This is actually a fledgling that should have been left alone,... show more We made a mistake. There was a lightning storm yesterday and the fledgling bird was blown around to our camper. We rescued it as have it some food. It ate willingly. However we read the site on a different species of bird, and got the information wrong. This is actually a fledgling that should have been left alone, not “rescued”. Should we release it again or have we already disrupted the bond between parent and child and the parents won’t help it anymore?